Are you planning to enroll in an animation course and are looking for an ICT school in Quezon City? If you want to go into animation, you should go to a school that offers the TVL track with Information and Communications Technology (ICT) course.
This basic and specialty course leads to a National Certificate Level II (NC II). It instills the skills a high school student ought to have to clean up and do in-between drawings.
The Basics of This Course
- Discussion on the relevance of the course
- Key concepts of common competencies
- Core competencies about the course
- Exploration of career opportunities
Each of the students will make and present worthy and salable products and/or services for the animation industry as set by TESDA in its training guidelines.
Schools with K to 12 Animation Courses in Quezon City
Here is a list of schools in Quezon City that offer the Animation (NC II) course as TVL specialty as of November 13, 2015.
- ABE International Business College-Commonwealth
- AMA Computer College-Fairview
- AMA Computer University
- Asian Caregiving and Technology Education Centers-Cubao (ACTEC-CUBAO), Inc.
- Asian College of Science and Technology Foundation, Inc.-Quezon City
- Balara High School
- Camp Gen. E. Aguinaldo High School
- Carlos L. Albert High School
- Carlos P. Garcia High School
- Central Colleges of the Philippines
- Christian Family Center School Foundation
- CIIT College of Arts and Technology
- Colegio de Sta. Teresa de Avila Foundation, Inc.
- Culiat High School
- Don Alejandro Roces, Sr. Science-Technology High School
- Dona Rosario High School
- Dr. Carlos S. Lanting College
- Dr. Josefa Jara Martinez High School
- Ernesto Rondon High School
- Holy Spirit National High School
- Informatics College (Diliman/Eastwood/Fairview)
- JCSGO Christian Academy
- Juan Sumulong High School
- Judge Juan Luna High School
- Krus na Ligas High School
- Lagro High School
- Lux Domine Academy
- Manuel Roxas High School
- Microadd Institute, Inc.
- Ponciano Bernardo High School
- Quirino High School
- San Francisco High School
- St. Augustine College-Quezon City
- STI College-Muñoz, EDSA
Why Choose CIIT?
Unlike other schools, the twelfth on the list, CIIT, offers a program that exposes and gets students ready for real life career activities. It offers a specialized teaching method that adapts to the technical needs of modern firms for digital arts in the country.
For questions and more details on CIIT’s K-12 animation course, go to www.ciit.edu.ph.